My supremely valid professional archive of reviews, critiques and compositions. In other words, a resume worthy digest. Lately I have just been copying and pasting stuff I write for my school paper. WHO SAID YOU CAN'T FIND WORK WITH AN ENGLISH DEGREE?
- been playing Mass Effect 3, about 8 hours into it; real scared about this
earth-shattering internet shattering ending but FUCK YOU IDIOTS WHO WANT IT CHANGED: you can’t change an album after it’s released so GAMES SHOULDN’T CHANGE EITHER
- combat seems fine… or better? maybe I’m just warming up to ME combat in general but there is a particular mission (female krogan, you’ll know what I mean) where everything just clicked and I was using biotic powers and shotgunning fools and it was pretty satisfying
- the dialogue seems worse than ME2: things being said like “And Anderson… good luck” OH AND THE FUCKING KID WAS STUPID AS HELL
- paying for experience within the multiplayer is dirt baggish but thats the state of games and especially the state of EA.
- don’t really mind filling up a bar to “get the best ending” because at least I know what to do to get it
- James Vega (?) is pretty bad, doing pull-ups while talking, having a alpha male fist fight with Shepherd, just really stupid
I will post a full review when I finish it, but you know school essays and exams AND THAT KINDA THING